Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Playlist: April 1, 2012

1. Fleetwood Mac - Albatross 2. Jim Pepper - Senecas - Pepper's Pow Wow 3. Topanga Canyon orchestra - Crimson & Clover 4. John Frangipani - Venus 5. WC Fields Memorial - Hippie Elevator Operator 6. 4 instants - Night Train 7. Jeff Eubank - No Need For the Ground - A Street Called Straight 8. Stay - 2000 Light Years From Home 9. Elliot & Walter - Save a Piece of the World pt 1 & 2 10. Bob Brown - Winds of Change 11. Bob Carpenter - Miracle Man - Silent Passage

1 comment:

  1. DJ Fredrick, This is perfect noise for my net broadcasts "Radio Free Kansas" late night. I do it, for zilch, but dig getting out to other folks across Kansas and the cyber-world. How about it? I can only throw up sound files less than 100 megs at a time, so many of your shows are too big. But sure would like to play the ones I can. No commercials, no edits ... just pure Radio Thrift Shop when I do it. Here's my show page: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fightincockflyer It won't be stereo, but will direct and link people to the real stuff at the radio4all page and tell them to go get it! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete